Howard Goldstein

Welcome to my cook book. I hope you find making and creating the recipes as much fun as I had creating this for you. Cooking is not an exact science. Should you modify or change ANY ingredient, I would love to hear from you. Email me at hgoldstein100@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Boneless Dark Meat Chicken thighs and mushroom sauce

Ingredients include:
1.  Package of boneless chicken thighs (8).
2.  Stick of butter.
3.  2 cans of Campbell's mushroom soup.
4.  Knorr chicken
5.  Lemon juice
6.  Additional mushroom to taste
7.  String beans
8.  Almonds
9.  Flour

In a rectangular baking dish, melt the stick of butter
Place the chicken in the dish
Empty of the mushroom soup and water in the dish.
Add lemon juice to taste
Mix in the chicken
Bring to boil in oven at 375 degrees.
Add the almonds and beans.
Mix in the flour to thicken the gravy
Cook for an additional 15 minutes till beans are aldente.

No comments:

Post a Comment