Howard Goldstein

Welcome to my cook book. I hope you find making and creating the recipes as much fun as I had creating this for you. Cooking is not an exact science. Should you modify or change ANY ingredient, I would love to hear from you. Email me at hgoldstein100@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Salmon and Howard's Caesar Salad

Howard's Original Caesar Salad from "scratch"

1 Egg White
1 Can of Anchovie
1 Garlic clove
1 Lemon
Virgin olive oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Cheese

8 oz of Wild Salmon
1 Head of Lettuce

In a mixing bowl empty the contents of one can of anchovie, add the white from the egg, one clove of garlic, cleaned and pressed in your garlic press, squeeze one lemon.
Gently chop and mix this mixture until textured.
Add 4 parts olive oil to one part balsamic vinegar
Mix

Gently poach the salmon under cooked in boiling water. Remove skin. Let cool on counter.

Add lettuce to salad dressing, mix.
Add cooled Salmon to salad, mix gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment