Howard Goldstein

Welcome to my cook book. I hope you find making and creating the recipes as much fun as I had creating this for you. Cooking is not an exact science. Should you modify or change ANY ingredient, I would love to hear from you. Email me at hgoldstein100@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Senior Utenlsil checklist - "tools by Howard" Line

All good chefs need the "tools of the trade".

To cook or not to cook, that is the real question. In order to cook these tools are necessary for my recipes.

1. 6 inch fry pan

2. 12 inch fry pan

3. 3 pc Mixing Bowl set

4. Several wooden spoons

5. Spatula

6. 14 inch cooking skillet (picture to come)

7. Small Broiler Pan

8. Carving knife set including fork

9. Can opener

10. Garlic Press

11. Slotted spoon and solid spoon, plastic

12. Scooper (picture to come)

13. Double boiler for spagetti

The author and his wife, dinner for two

No comments:

Post a Comment