Howard Goldstein

Welcome to my cook book. I hope you find making and creating the recipes as much fun as I had creating this for you. Cooking is not an exact science. Should you modify or change ANY ingredient, I would love to hear from you. Email me at hgoldstein100@gmail.com

Monday, November 12, 2012

Turkey Dinner




I've made a menu consisting of many of our most popular Thanksgiving recipes, including the roast turkey, essential side dish recipes, salads, desserts, and all the fixin's. To plan your Thanksgiving dinner menu, choose a few or several of the recipes below. Or, scroll down and take a look at many more Recipes perfect for a Thanksgiving feast.

Appetizer

Shrimp Cocktail Recipe

Turkey and Fixin's

Herb Roasted Turkey
Easy Turkey Gravy Recipe

Potatoes and Sides

Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Cheddar Green Bean Casserole

Salads

Tomato and Mozzarella salad

No comments:

Post a Comment